We here at BC Liberals Suck will publish articles you submit by e-mail on our favourite topic - why and how the BC Liberals Suck. You may have a particular area of interest, or expertise, say how the neoLib's have screwed over Seniors, how they've mangled Community Living in BC, how they've opened the way to sucking our rivers dry. Whatever it is, there is fertile ground in BC and as we've seen, over the past 8 years, the BC Liberals are determined to leave no stone unturned in their wanton, greedy and reckless path to exploit and sell everything including the kitchen sink. So, have your say about it.
Here are the Rules of Engagement:
1. The Editor of BCLS has final edit privilege and responsibility.
2. You will not be paid for your submission and there is no guarantee your submission will be used. It will not be forwarded or used anywhere else, unless you submit it elsewhere.
3. No libel, no slander, no defamation, the Editor will edit your piece if it is any of these things.
4. Don't submit a thesis, or dissertation, make it a readable length, with facts and links to back up your position if possible.
5. Use your expertise to expose something you think the citizens of BC need to know more about before the election. Tell a personal story, something about what's happening in your community, how BC Liberal government policies have impacted you, your family and community.
6. Spread this blog around BC, the BC Lib's have tried to take away citizen's free speech and are messing with democracy and our rights under the Charter of Rights & Freedoms, let's not let them do it.
7. You can post the article using your own name, a pseodonym, anonymously, whatever.
8. We don't care if people who want to submit are from political parties, but we aren't shilling for anyone.
9. We can't guarantee once you submit a post we will be able to get back to you as this is a off-the-side-of-our-desk show.
10. We'll also consider other written forms, such as poetry, articles, haiku. Use your imagination, passion and interest in bringing attention to the issues and why they should compel voters to choose ABC (Anyone But Campbell's Liberals) on May 12th 2009.
** We reserve the right to develop new rules if unanticipated issues arise. **
So, if the prospect of seeing your words on this Blog, which is going viral all over BC, is appealing and you're willing to live by the rules of engagement, then submit your post to:
Charter of Rights & Freedoms
2. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms:
- a) freedom of conscience and religion;
- b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication;
- c) freedom of peaceful assembly; and
- d) freedom of association.
15. (1) Every individual is equal before and under the law and has the right to the equal protection and equal benefit of the law without discrimination and, in particular, without discrimination based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, age or mental or physical disability.